Gua sha (pronounced gwa-sah) sometimes called ‘coining, spooning or scraping’ is a healing technique of traditional East Asian medicine. To perform this task, a specialized tool is used to gently scrape the skin over a problem area, which may leave some slight redness that will dissipate over a series of days.
Gua sha is effective at relieving muscle tension but due to the effects of reduced inflammation & increased immunity it is often effective at treating cold & flu sypmtoms.
How does Gua Sha Work?
What conditions does Gua Sha help with?
- Liver Inflammation & Hepatitis
- Sinus Conditions, Allergies & Respiratory Infections
- Relieving Muscle Tension, Tightness, Constriction & Stiffness
- Neck Pain and related spasms, including headaches
- Mastitis from Breast Feeding
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Gua Sha
Regardless of the techniques we take advantage of during your visit, all of my services are performed at a flat rate of $100/hour. I appreciate the opportunity to help you, and I look forward finding the best solution for your very unique situation.
Contact me today to set up your free consultation.